Phone banking is a proven way to reach out to people and make sure they get out and vote. These important conversations also help campaigns identify left-leaning supporters to follow up with again later and make sure they have a plan to get to the polls on election day.
We're strategically directing the calls we make into specific districts where our remote phone banking help is most needed. And all you need is a phone and a computer or tablet with internet access.
Follow the links below to sign up and make calls for the Swing Districts that need your help the most right now!
Make calls for these candidates:
We’ll keep updating this page to make sure the campaigns that need the most phone banking help get it, so please check back often!
Get some background info on the Swing Districts where you’ll be calling voters and training on how to make these calls:
- Join our National Call Night on Thursday, October 25th! RSVP now, there are two kick off calls to choose from: 6:30pm Eastern Time or 6:30pm Pacific Time.
- Want to know more about a candidate and/or district? Click here for more information.
- New to phone banking? Live virtual phone bank training webinars are conducted weekly, RSVP here. Check out Virtual Phone Banking 101 training video. You can also click on the red 'Help' icon on this page for more resources.
- Using a new calling tool? Here is a guide to using Open VPB.
- Making calls with friends? This helpful guide to hosting includes great tips for phone bank parties.
- Looking for more phone banking options? Click here to search with a zip code or by date.