GOP incumbents have grown increasingly vulnerable in the past few months as the Republican House has voted for historically unpopular policies. That's why we're officially expanding the Swing Left map (AGAIN!)—by adding five more Swing Districts we believe are swingable next fall. This brings our total number of Swing Districts to 70. Democrats will need to win back 24 seats to take control of the House.
Watch Swing Left volunteers in these areas—including Olivia Wilde, Piper Perabo, and Gaius Charles—introduce them:
- Sign up for Team MI-08 - includes part of Lansing and areas east toward Detroit
- Sign up for Team NJ-02 - is South Jersey, from the Delaware River to Long Beach Island
- Sign up for Team NJ-11 - is in North Jersey, centered around Morris County
- Sign up for Team VA-05 - includes Charlottesville, but stretches from Front Royal to the NC border
- Sign up for Team WA-03 - includes Vancouver and much of SW Washington state, and is right across the river from Portland, Oregon