Minnesota's 1st District (MN-01)
In this open seat race, Democrat Dan Feehan, a teacher, Army veteran and Obama administration alumnus, is taking on Republican Jim Hagedorn, a Trump-supporting conservative blogger and former Treasury official.
We need to make sure Democrats hold onto this critical seat in 2018. Sign up to receive alerts as we add opportunities.
- We promise to send you only informative, relevant emails, and not too often.
- We won't publish, sell or distribute your email address to a 3rd party.
Welcome to Team MN-01! You will now receive updates about specific ways you can get involved with the important work Team MN-01 is doing. A confirmation email will arrive shortly.
1. Share your involvement and encourage friends to find and join the team working to flip their closest Swing District.
2. Browse and attend upcoming volunteer events in MN-01.
What You’re Signing Up For
When you enter your email address, a local District Leader knows to get in touch with you with opportunities to take action.
A local District Leader will get in touch with you with opportunities to take action.
- Learn more about the district
- Register voters
- Fundraise or donate to local progressive candidates
- Connect with fellow volunteers
- Spread the word on social media
- Phone bank
- Canvass, attend events, and more
Swing This District From Anywhere
No matter where you live, you have the power to make a difference in this Swing District. Your role as a volunteer depends on where you live:
- Inside this district - You'll have the opportunity to register voters, knock on doors, and engage with members of your community.
- Near this district (or it's easy for you to travel) - You'll work alongside teams inside Swing Districts.
- Outside this district - You can help grow the movement, raise awareness, and support your team from afar.
District Resources for Team MN-01
Team MN-01 volunteers can use these district resources to learn about this district, plan activities, recruit new volunteers, raise awareness, and more.
- Know Before You Go: District Primer
- Calendar of upcoming events.
- List of high traffic areas to help reach voters where they walk.
- Recommended neighborhoods where door-to-door canvassing is crucial.
- Toolkit to help swing this district from a distance.