Georgia's 6th District (GA-06)
This special election is our first real shot to elect a Democrat and swing a House district.
Let’s flip this seat and send a strong message to Trump and the GOP.
- You'll receive no more than 1 email a week about this district.
- We won't publish, sell or distribute your email address to a 3rd party.
Welcome to Team GA-06! You will now receive updates about specific ways you can get involved with the important work Team GA-06 is doing. A confirmation email will arrive shortly.
1. Share your involvement and encourage friends to find and join the team working to flip their closest Swing District.
2. Read the District Primer for GA-06 compiled by Swing Left's volunteer researchers.
3. Review current Action Items to learn about next steps.
You've already signed up for Team GA-06, but you're welcome to join other teams as well. Find another Swing District.
Never got a welcome email? Click here to request another.
Ready to get started? Find out what you can do right now to help win back the House.
What You’re Signing Up For
When you enter your email address, a local District Leader knows to get in touch with you with opportunities to take action.
- Learn more about the district
- Fundraise or donate to local progressive candidates
- Connect with fellow volunteers
- Phone bank
- Canvass, attend events, and more
Swing This District From Anywhere
No matter where you live, you have the power to make a difference in this Swing District. Your role as a volunteer depends on where you live:
- Inside this district - You'll have the opportunity to register voters, knock on doors, and engage with members of your community.
- Near this district (or it's easy for you to travel) - You'll work alongside teams inside Swing Districts.
- Outside this district - You can help grow the movement, raise awareness, and support your team from afar.
- March 27: Early voting begins
- April 18: Special Election
- June 20: Runoff Election (if necessary)
Team GA-06 volunteers can use these district resources to learn about this district, plan activities, recruit new volunteers, raise awareness, and more.